If you need decorative chrome plating that looks good while still meeting RoHS and other environmental standards, look no further than Surface Coatings Tri-valent Decorative Chrome Plating.
We use the latest technology developed by our world wide supplier, so that you can benefit from a decorative chrome plate finish using this RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive and automotive compliant technology. Chrome is bright and shiny for applications from restoration work to high tech applications. our decorative chrome matches the finishes that make cars shine, making furniture gleam and your products look great, while meeting today’s green and clean requirements.
Chrome electroplating: a durable and decorative finish
Surface Coatings, LLC provides decorative electroplating services that meet RoHS regulations. Our chrome finishing is available in satin or bright finishes, making it ideal for a range of applications, including firearms and medical equipment.
We take pride in our ability to produce components with the highest quality finish and stringent tolerances. Our highly skilled staff is ready to meet your plating needs, ensuring that you get the perfect finish for your project.
Louise VanasseThomas Engineering
Chrome Plating Benefits
- Durability: Highly resistant to wear and tear, chrome is ideal for applications that require a long-lasting finish.
- Non-tarnishing: Chrome plating does not tarnish, ensuring that your finished product looks great for years to come.
- Conductivity: Chrome plating is highly conductive, making it ideal for electriacal applications that require electrical conductivity.
- Decorative appeal: This plating offers a shiny “silver” color with a bluish tint that adds a touch of elegance to any project.
- Hardness: Get a hard finish that provides excellent protection against scratches and other blemishes.